Benefits of the nano-coatings
- Lower maintenance and cleaning costs
- Better appearance
- Less pollution of the treated surface
- Durable: wear-resistant, protects against corrosion, erosion, weather influences and (salt) water, chlorides, acids and oils
- Higher efficiency with solar panels
- Reduces cleaning costs: dirt and grease thus glides away from windows and solar panels. This makes cleaning safe and cost-conscious
- Protects against vandalism: forms an effective permanent anti-graffiti or anti-urine protective layer
- Delays degradation: Sustainable protection for fragile and porous objects such as bridges, monuments etc.
- Promotes safety: dangerous fungi and bacteria no longer attach to the substrate
Choice of the right nano-coating system
Our technical advisors are happy to help with the choice of nano-coating. It is important to first determine the effect of the coating on the substrate.
1 Water-repellent and dirt-repellent – these are hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings
3 Specific properties such as protection against heat, fingering, graffiti, corrosion or urine.
The NITOGUARD nano-coatings can be applied to almost any surface and are available in various qualities. It’s wise to first set a test area. This can be done on location with the help of a technical advisor or in our own laboratory.
In addition to the trial, we also provide the writing of an advice report. This contains an extensive description of the pre-treatment and application requirements of the nano-coating. Naturally, we also take the maintenance instructions into account.
The references show various projects that we have done in recent years with the NITOGUARD nano-coatings. From protecting lifts, exhausts, cars, furniture, solar panels, natural stone, kitchen countertops to façades.